AEW Official Statement On AEW Dynamite Shifts Due To The NBA Schedule
Updated On: Sun Aug 16, 2020 By Jitendra Jangir
The following episode of AEW Dynamite, will take place on Saturday rater than Wednesday. In a recent press release, TNT, the network home of AEW Dynamite revealed the stations’ plans to obtain episodes of Dynamite starting in mid-August.
Due to the NBA playoff schedule, AEW Dynamite will make the shift on Saturday. The NBA season was pushed back due to the COVID lockdown. AEW announced a statement regarding the shift of AEW Dyanmit.
Due to the NBA schedule AEW Dynamite will make the following shifts:
- The Wed, 8/19 episode will air Sat. 8/22 @6pm ET/3pm PT
- AEW ALL OUT 2019 PART 1 will air Wed, &/19 @8/7c on Official AEW YouTube Channel
- The Wed, 8/26 episode will air Thu, 8/27 @6pm ET/8pm PT
- AEW ALL out part 2, will air Wed, 8/26 @8/7c on Official AEW YouTube Channel.
- Wed, 9/16 there will be a *Special 1 Hour Dynameimme* Immediately following the NBA playoffs
- The Wed, 9/16 episode will air Thu, 9/17 @8pm ET/PL
Check out full match card below;
- FTR vs. Private Party.
- The Elite vs. Alex Reynolds, John Silver, and Alan Angels
- Finals for the Women's Tag Team Cup Tournament
- Darby Allin in action.
- Lucha Brothers, The Butcher, and The Blade vs. Jungle Boy, Luchasaurus, QT Marshall, and Dustin Rhodes.
- Cody (c) vs. Brodie Lee (AEW TNT Championship)
Stay sticky with Anfostar for more updates...