Edge Details How He Tore His Tricep In Match With Randy Orton

Jitendra Jangir Thu Jul 02, 2020
Edge Details How He Tore His Tricep In Match With Randy Orton
R-Rated Edge joined The Hall of Fame with Booker T and Brad Gilmore where he Detailed How He Tore His Tricep in Match with Randy Orton.

While, speaking to Booker T on how He Tore His Tricep in Match with Randy Orton Edge added, "We're going through the match, and contrary to reports, we did it once straight through 48 minutes or whatever it was, and in and coming back, I wanted to re-calibrate my style a little bit and really make it more of a Bret Hart kind of feel to my matches. A lot less high spots, more grappling, more wrestling, more fighting for things and selling the little things we talked about".

"So We're doing this match. We're having a blast and you know We got a cue at one point. I think it was 35 minutes. I was like whoa. Alright. I'm doing great. This is awesome. I did a springboard into the second RKO, and I went oh, I got the cold sweats. I feel like I'm gonna throw up. That's usually a sign[Booker T laughs] That's where it popped and I think I got a little bit more in the tank to finish this out, and then we got it finished."

Edge continued to say that "We tried to do a couple little pick-up shots to see how those would feel," Edge added. "Maybe try to add a different element to the match, and I didn't like them, but we were just trying something different. I got to the back. I was like, I think something happened to my triceps. I don't think it's complete, but it feels like something".

Edge said, "They felt something, and they were like, 'ah, we think it might be complete.' Now, by the time I got the surgery, the surgeon said, 'you probably went in with it partially torn because the tissue is already very diseased,' and my elbow had been bugging me for probably about a month, but it would only bug me when I did chest or triceps, [Booker T says, That's actually a sign] So I just, Here's what I learned going forward. I need to listen to those".

"What I am happy is that when I went into it partially torn, I made it a good 45 minutes through the match before it finally went so that I could still finish it out, Because if that had started two minutes in, it would have been hard to pull off throughout the rest of the match", Edge added.

Stay sticky with Anfostar to have furthermore information about WWE.

Image Credit: WWE

Comment added successfully!