Top 5 shortest reign in the WWE history | Andre The Giant, Seth Rollins, Yokozuna, John Cena, Daniel Brayan
Photo Credit: wwe.com
Let me get you started with something else which would not derail you from what I wanna make you read. Well, you have been pursuing to get something vital for a long time! And the day comes when you have that significant achievement in your hands but what really deal you blow and pissed you off because that only lasts for a while.
So I am meant you to be that in WWE history there have been serval wrestlers who have gone through "much of muchness" situation, it's really a tetchy felling for a wrestler. And all doubts are obvious that they are all greatest superstars because you mostly watch the greatest superstars rising the top of the championship. Even though we have analyzed some superstars who have never got championship feather on their wings. So to lose an achieved-dream in a while is very heartbreaking. "Sometimes things don't go the way you want it to go."
So here you All are caught up with those all superstars who have short-lived their WWE championship reign.
1. Andre The Giant: Andre The Giant held only for 1 minute 48 seconds. Andre The Giant won the title by defeating Hulk Hogan at The main event on February 5, 1998. The match was ultimately favoring to Hulk Hogan. He reached the point of having pinfall victory but unfortunately, the referee has led them astray and that turn was quite enough for Andre to win the championship. By the instant time, he gave the title to Ted DiBiase.
2. Seth Rollins: Seth Rollins held only for 2 minutes Seth Rollins the WWE Championship to Roman Reigns at Money in the Bank event in 2016. He defeated Roman to the title by using pedigree but that only short-lived because Dean Ambrose came with recently-won MITB and hit Rollins Dirty Deeds to win his first-ever WWE Championship and at another hand, 3 shields members were champion on that same night.
3. Yokozuna: Yokozuna held only for 2 minutes 6 seconds. Yokozuna who was with Mr. Fuji, having a championship match with Bret Hart at Wrestlemania IX, MR Fuji aired some stuff at Bret Hart to make him blind and within Yokozuna defeated Bret Hart.
After some time, Holk Hogan appeared "splitting the blood" that he was defeated with cheat and then Yokozuna called out Hulk Hogan for a championship match, Hulk Hogan agreed!! Mr. Fuji once again attempted to air that stuff at Hogan but this time was dodged by Hang on. The stuff was thrown on Yokozuna instead Hogan and that's how he won the title.
4. John Cena: John Cena had a reign only for 3 minutes 33 seconds, John Cena defeated Triple H to win the WWE Championship at the Elimination Chamber match in 2010. He was in the mood to celebrate victory but instantly Vince McMahon announced John Cena's championship match against Batista. Cena was hardly able to fight and that became for defeat, Batista won the title by applying spear and Batista Bomb.
5. Daniel Brayan: Daniel Brayan remained a champion only for 4 minutes 7 seconds. Daniel Brayan won the WWE title by defeating John Cena at SummerSlam in 2013. Later John Cena congratulated Brayan but suddenly Randy Ortan came out with a Briefcase which he won in "Money in the Bank Match". Daniel was uncleared about the surrounding whereby Triple H pedigreed Danyal and that even made easier for Randy Orton to win the championship.