Top 5 youngest WWE Champions of all time
Photo Credit: wwe.com
Leaving a dream hoping to make it come true is a really dogmatic and great feeling for a person. There have been several considerable superstars in WWE history who have lived the dream of becoming champ but to get held the WWE championship in their early is a massive achievement in one's life. And we have a great one of them to show you.
1. Brock Lesnar: Brock Lesnar won WWE title at the age of 25. He defeated The Rock in a battle for undisputed WWE championship at the event of SummerSlam on August 22, 2002, and proved to be the youngest champion in the title's history at the age of 25.
2. Yokozuna: Yokozuna won WWE title at the age of 26 ( 6 months, 2 days ). Japanese wrestler nearly of 600 ponds Eliminated “Macho Man” Randy Savage to win the 1993 Royal Rumble Match, and by the rules Yokozuna earned an opportunity to face Bret Hart for the WWE Championship at WrestleMania IX. The WWE Hall of Famer defeated Hart to win the WWE Title and become the youngest WWE Champion of the 1990s. The established record stood for decades.
3. The Rock: The Rock won WWE title at the age of 26 ( 6 months, 13 days ). One of the famous boosts that Rock has " if you smell what the Rock is cooking" Rock has his own legacy behind and that's what makes him the greatest superstars. After becoming Intercontinental Champion, he geared up a skirmish with Mankind for the vacant WWE Title in 1998. He defeated Mankind With aid from Shane and Mr. McMahon, becoming one of the youngest champ.
4. The Undertaker: Undertaker won WWE title at the age of 26 ( 8 months, 3 days ). "The Deadman" (Undertaker) earned a WWE Title shot against Hulk Hogan at Survivor Series 1991. Undertaker defeated Hulk Hogan With aid from Ric Flair to win his first WWE Title and became youngest WWE champion of his period.
5. Randy Orton: Randy Orton wins the title at the age of 27 (6 months, 6 days). Randy Orton defeated Triple H for the WWE championship. Not only did Orton become one of the youngest WWE Champions, but he also became a two-time champion in the same evening. Because When John Cena was untitled due to an injury, Mr. McMahon awarded the championship to Orton at No Mercy 2007.